frank green Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
See below Terms and Conditions for all frank green Facebook and Instagram competitions, giveaways & promotions.
1. The promoter is: ‘FRANK GREEN ENTERPRISES PTY LTD’ trading as ‘frank green’ whose registered office is at 3-7 Raglan St, South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3205
2.. The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who, at the time of entry:
(i) is a resident of Australia aged 18 years or older
(ii) is not an employee of frank green or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition(s) or helping to set up the competition(s)
(iii) is not a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions.
4. Route to entry for our competitions and details of how to enter are via
5. Closing date for entries will be announced on each competition post. After this date no further entries to a competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of a competition, how to win and the prize for the winner will be described on the competition post on our Facebook or Instagram page.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to a competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winner of any competition will be chosen via the following methods; for games of skill by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter & for games of chance by a random selection process.
11. Winners will be notified by Facebook or Instagram direct message within 14 days of any competitions closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with a competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering any competition on our Facebook or Instagram page, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
16. Any competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social network.